- The coolest way to get a cardiovascular workout.
- A popular style for both boys and girls who love moving to the beat!
- Learn funky dance routines, step by step.
- Perform your routine as a group and in separate groups, performing for each other.
Our dance classes develop the following fundamental areas:
cardiovascular fitness coordination
gross motor skills strength
teamwork performance skill
What to expect:
- FunFit’s dance classes provide a link between fitness and pop culture
- Learn cool dance moves and dance routines
- Gain a greater understanding of your body and how it moves
- Be involved in the choreographic process
- FunFit offer 4 exciting dance styles: hip-hop, breakdance, zumba and creative dance
All classes are run by qualified instructors who hold a current Working With Children check.
We have some of Australia's top performing hip-hop dancers on our teaching team. They're ready to come and inspire your students!
Each class addresses the Victorian Curriculum learning areas of Health and Physical Education and The Arts through the strands and sub-strands identified below:
Health and Physical Education: Movement and Physical Activity
• Moving the body
• Understanding movement
• Learning through movement
The Arts: Dance
• Explore and express ideas
• Dance practices
• Present and perform
• Respond and interpret
Health and Physical Education: Personal, Social and Community Health
• Being healthy, safe and active
Dance classes may also align to the following learning areas and capabilities:
• The Arts: Drama
• The Arts: Music
• Personal and Social Capability
• Critical and Creative Thinking Capability
Detailed information for what and how the Movement and Physical Activity, Dance and Personal, Social and Community Health content descriptors are addressed through our Dance classes, can be provided upon request.
Kindergarten, Primary Stage 1 (Y1-2), Primary Stage 2 (Y3-4), Primary Stage 3 (Y5-6), Secondary Stage 4 (Y7-8), Secondary Stage 5 (Y9-10), Secondary Stage 6 (Y11-12)