We provide Positive Education workshops to your school using scientifically supported interventions on the following topics:
- Goal setting (clear goals + realistic expectations)
- Positive Mindset (train brains to find the good)
- Resilience (bounce back after adversity)
- Learn (try new things + find your flow)
- Connect (build strong relationships)
- Give (help others and our planet)
- Meaning (find what lights you up)
- Strengths (excel + overcome challenges)
- Self love (love who you are, as you are)
- Mindfulness (be present)
We’re also happy to customise lessons to suit your school needs. You can decide:
- which topics to focus on (of the 10 listed)
- how to deliver lessons (small or large group)
- how many lessons you wish to book in for
Each lesson is delivered by a qualified Perth primary school teacher with a background in Positive Psychology.
Lessons are highly structured and explicitly taught using the ‘I do, we do, you do’ approach to ensure highest learning outcomes.
Student disengagement is addressed by making the workshops as fun and interactive as possible, whilst still providing valuable learning experiences.
All lessons offer various activities and exercises to suit different learning styles and gauge student learning.
Interventions taught are all scientifically-backed.
When utilising Seligman’s PERMA model, Positive Education is known to... ?
- Increase life satisfaction
- Lead to better learning and higher achievement
- Help prevent ill-being
Happier children = a happier, safer, more inclusive school environment, with children who are better able to support each other, and themselves.
Primary Stage 1 (Y1-2), Primary Stage 2 (Y3-4), Primary Stage 3 (Y5-6)
Mandurah, Perth, Rockingham