The best incursion option for fully immersing your students in Australian democracy: two incursions at a discounted price.
In Parliament Process, students learn the foundations of democracy. They participate in an interactive federal election voting role play and they engage in a House of Representatives debate to illustrate how bills become laws.
In Parliament Process: Experts, students consolidate and extend their understanding of Australian democracy. They participate in a hands-on federal referendum vote and a Senate debate role play that examines the process of reviewing bills.
Booking this incursion package includes assessment rubrics, follow-up resources, lessons plans, and professional development certificates for all attending teachers.
"The students loved it and the follow up assessment we have done from our unit has shown that the content they learnt in the incursions has really stuck with them...It was fantastic!"
Sarah, Solway Primary School
- Each incursion must run on separate days.
- Suitable for Years 5 to 8.
- These incursions can be adapted for various year groups. Please contact us for more information.
- We require a large, unfurnished indoor area in which to run the incursions.
- One chair per student is required for these incursions.
- Access to an interactive whiteboard is requested (we can make adjustments if this is not possible).
- Linked Incursions provides all other necessary resources.
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 30 students.
- Each incursion runs for 80 to 90 minutes.
Primary Stage 3 (Y5-6), Secondary Stage 4 (Y7-8)
Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Melbourne, Melton, Shepparton-Mooroopna, Warrnambool