Speak well, Perform & Achieve!
Super Speak for schools is Australis leading public speaking workshops for pre-school, primary schools and high schools.
With a focus on fun, our interactive workshops aim to develop confidence and skills in oral communication. Our Effective Communication Skills for Student Leaders will help transform your student leadership team into more capabale, confident and creative communicators.
Our workshops are:
• Designed specifically for pre-school, primary & high schools
• Tailored to meet your school’s needs & budget
• Proven, effective, affordable & highly commended
• Run by experienced, qualified, accredited & registered teachers
• Connected to the Aust Curriculum & NAPLAN
• Fun, engaging, age appropriate and supportive.
Benefits for students:
• Speak with confidence
• Think creatively
• Build self esteem
• Think on your feet
• Develop self awareness
• Improve communication
• Develop leadership skills
We offer a complete range of public speaking workshops covering:
• Expressive skills: vocal variety & body language
• Opinions and how to put them forward
• Structuring your speech (impromptu & prepared)
• Introductions and votes of thanks
• Persuasive speaking skills
• Narrative speaking skills
• Informative speaking skills
• Effective communication skills for school leaders
We can also help your school work towards a final presentation class to parents. At the final presentation, our principal Vicki Skyring, an experienced Victorian Speech & Drama Eisteddfod adjudicator, can attend to provide students feedback and announce awards.
Our workshops connect with the Australian Curriculum and NAPLAN writing genres.
Primary Stage 2 (Y3-4), Primary Stage 3 (Y5-6), Secondary Stage 4 (Y7-8), Secondary Stage 5 (Y9-10), Secondary Stage 6 (Y11-12)
Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney