Is it becoming harder to organise excursions? Are school excursions becoming too costly?
Our solution - Ecolinks Environmental Education incursions. Nature incursions directly to your classroom take the hassle out of planning a costly excursion by saving on transportation costs, your time and classroom disruption.
Example of an incursion program is:
- Awaken Enthusiasm: Insect fauna presentation - students get a first hand look and touch of stick insects
- Share inspiration: Hands-on creation - students create their own minibeast using clay and natural materials
- Focus Attention: Minibeast Mystery - students listen to a descriptive story about a minibeast and draw the living thing
- Direct Experience: Insect Camouflage Game - students use their observational skills to find a number of camouflaged life-like plastic insects
- An optional opportunity for a guided nature walk - if bushland or a park is within walking distance from your school
With over 20 years experience in developing, running and presenting nature education programs to over 80,000 school children and adults, we bring a wealth of knowledge and experience into your classroom.
Kindergarten, Primary Stage 1 (Y1-2), Primary Stage 2 (Y3-4), Primary Stage 3 (Y5-6), Secondary Stage 4 (Y7-8), Secondary Stage 5 (Y9-10), Secondary Stage 6 (Y11-12)