In this fun and engaging workshop, children will form teams, and compete to complete the most challenges. Workshop can be customised to suit.
- Decode heiroglyphics and make a mummy in Egypt
- Build and find monuments in Rome
- Match Chinese letters in China
- Perform yoga and meditation in India
- Search for pirate treasure in Jamaica
- Go skiing or ice fishing in Sweden
- Build a tepee in America
And much more.....
The Amazing Race includes 20 culturally based activities, with a wide variety of skills used, including visual, spatial, linguistic, kinesthetic,logical deduction and interpersonal based challenges.
Works well as a cross curricular team building activity for all age groups, covering elements of Aboriginal Australia, Asian culture and Ancient Civilisations, as well as mathematics, reasoning, reading and physical activity.
Primary Stage 2 (Y3-4), Primary Stage 3 (Y5-6), Secondary Stage 4 (Y7-8), Secondary Stage 5 (Y9-10), Secondary Stage 6 (Y11-12)
Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Gold Coast, Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Wollongong